Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Corum Admiral's Cup

Corum Admiral's Cup

Hi
    A friend wants to sell me a corum admirals cup and i want to know,by the initial photo he sent,if you think it's authentic or not.
    Thank you

how many friends do you actually have ! sorry i replied [although i did make an observation ]to your other thread concerning the Deepsea now i have seen this and the Breitling one , all posted in different forum , i'm guessing you are not altogether 'authentic' either-

3. Likes CFR liked this post
    Is this a test?

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    how many friends do you actually have ! sorry i replied [although i did make an observation ]to your other thread concerning the Deepsea now i have seen this and the Breitling one , all posted in different forum , i'm guessing you are not altogether 'authentic' either-
    Yes i posted three posts for each watch as i mentioned before and i tried to get as many opinions as possible in various places,since i am only provided with a photo for each watch for the time being.I really needed to clarify whether it was a bargain or not,because tomorrow i should have to make arrangements about the transaction.Anyway it's real authentic interest here.I'm not trying to fool anyone or take advantage of anybody's kindness here.
    I really don't know much about watches and learning now some things

[QUOTE=nerwnas;87217]Yes i posted three posts,one for each watch as i mentioned before and i tried to get as many opinions as possible in various places,since i am only provided with a photo for each watch for the time being.I really needed to clarify whether it was a bargain or not,because tomorrow i should have to make arrangements about the transaction.Anyway it's real authentic interest here.I'm not trying to fool anyone or take advantage of anybody's kindness here.
    I really don't know much about watches and learning now some things

Impossible to tell for sure but nothing is immediately wrong with it...

Can you get a picture of the movement?

Looks good to me.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

This looks correct, but you should know many AD dump these at nearly 70% off. They are nice watches and the bracelet for these is very heavy duty. I had a Tides model a few years ago, but these are not high end for Corum. The Rolex would be the most highest end of the three.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!