Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you fear you're going bananas?

Do you fear you're going bananas?

2. Likes hayday liked this post
    I didn't until I opened this thread. Now I'm worried.

4. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    I do, actually. Last year I was officially diagnosed with bunch of 'three letters' disorders, and I think they're slowly, but surely taking care of me: I'm misreading texts, I fall into short periods of whatchamacallit, when you stand staring nowhere thinking nothing.... My eye sight getting worse, i have sleeping disorder... I'm thinking of robbing a bank, but something light duty, without crashing the walls and drilling through reinforced concrete, and I'd take just couple of $1M for that, not 60 or 70... What else, oh, yeah, I ordered 2 watch boxes from Amazon for the first time, so I think I'm hmm... kaput?

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

6. Likes Seriously, scottjc liked this post
    I keep dreaming that I bought a watch on ebay.

The trouble is, a couple of days later the postman knocks on the door............

There's nothing important to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    I keep dreaming that I bought a watch on ebay.

The trouble is, a couple of days later the postman knocks on the door............

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNomad View Post
    I do, actually. Last year I was officially diagnosed with bunch of 'three letters' disorders, and I think they're slowly, but surely taking care of me: I'm misreading texts, I fall into short periods of whatchamacallit, when you stand staring nowhere thinking nothing.... My eye sight getting worse, i have sleeping disorder... I'm thinking of robbing a bank, but something light duty, without crashing the walls and drilling through reinforced concrete, and I'd take just couple of $1M for that, not 60 or 70... What else, oh, yeah, I ordered 2 watch boxes from Amazon for the first time, so I think I'm hmm... kaput?
    Sorry about that. Bear in mind that the eyesight getting worse isn't (probably - I'm no neurosurgeon) anything neurological, and we all (right?!) fantasize about robbing banks and (thereafter) buying loads of watch boxes, sometimes with watches in.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Oh, thank you, geoffbot, it's good to know! I thought I was going bananas!

I eat a coupla bananas every day. Does that count?

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Turns out banana carving is quite the thing

13. Likes geoffbot, OhDark30, hayday, popoki nui, FuzzyB liked this post
    Blimey
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague