Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would your pick be...?

What would your pick be...?

As some of you might know, I am on hols with wife in Bangkok. I have been on good behavior on this trip, and the wife actually accompanied me with my watch window shopping. And I chances upon this shop that sells a couple of Seikos. Tried on a few and I am very tempted with one of these.

Just want to hear from members here your thoughts:

First, the Sumo LE.

This wears slightly big on my wrist, but not ridiculous. Looks sharper than the older Sumo.

MM300 (Thailand Edition)

I really like the MM. Better looking, movement, but comes with a higher price tag. What is different about this compared with the regular MM - the hands. It looks like the hands from Monster series.

Just curious, if you were in this situation, which would you pick and why? The MM is almost double of the Sumo.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the MM better,not feeling the hands on the sumo

3. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Knowing your collection......I would keep the money in the pocket. If forced to choose...the MM300.
    Sorry, just being honest

Edit: Yes, yes, I know: I'm probably losing my enabler card...
    Last edited by CFR; Apr 19, 2015 at 01:41 AM.

5. Likes Nutty28, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by synequano View Post
    I like the MM better,not feeling the hands on the sumo
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Knowing your collection......I would keep the money in the pocket. If forced to choose...the MM300.
    Sorry, just being honest

Edit: Yes, yes, I know: I'm probably losing my enabler card...
    Thanks for the comments.

C - with this irrational hobby, we sometimes need someone to knock some sense into our choices - well, at least this is true for me.....so, I do appreciate any opinions/ suggestions. I only know so much (or rather, very little).

7. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Thanks for the comments.

C - with this irrational hobby, we sometimes need someone to knock some sense into our choices - well, at least this is true for me.....so, I do appreciate any opinions/ suggestions. I only know so much (or rather, very little).
    You have such a wonderful collection, that makes me think "GS" when you talk about Seiko divers...

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    You have such a wonderful collection, that makes me think "GS" when you talk about Seiko divers...
    Well, they do have a number of GS on display....look what you have done here..... Enabler card restored?

10. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Enabler card restored?
    Yes, please.

12. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Keep walking down the block to the Lange store

14. Likes Nutty28, wschofield3 liked this post
    Been there, done that.....but there was a BIG "obstacle".....let me give u a hint . Starts with letter W, and ends with the letter E. (Notice it's all in caps...)

16. Likes Chase, gnuyork liked this post
    Been there, done that.....but there was a BIG "obstacle".....let me give u a hint . Starts with letter W, and ends with the letter E. (Notice it's all in caps...)

.....Wedge?

Anywhoo - L.E. Sumo.....Although, I THINK I might be having a major case of déjà vu...

18. Likes Chase, Nutty28 liked this post