Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 19 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Hybrid View

««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 19 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Still wearing the flightmaster,

Name:  Omega flightmaster_35.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  432.7 KB

but later, this affordable "dressy" Seiko (SKZ297J1)

Name:  SEIKO_A13.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  352.7 KB

Happy Sunday.

Continuing with my 80's themed weekend:
    Name:  Oyster Perp copy.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  191.0 KB
    Name:  Rollie beach2 copy.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  178.6 KB
    Oyster Perpetual from 1983.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429412807.379757.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  76.2 KB

Happy SUNDAY everyone!!!!

it's been a week since i got this AirBoss.. i no longer feel the 42mm size is overwhelming.. its been consistent +6.5 to 8secs/day.. pretty good.. especially if i put it dial down at night.. -- even though not as good as some that claim got better than +4secs/day but i'm not complaining at all.. i have some very accurate quartz.. and it's painless to adjust / substract a minute or two for a coupe of times every month..

determined to take the 10:08 picture today... oh, and lume shot =)

Name:  DSCN0335.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  57.5 KB

Name:  DSCN0331.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  14.5 KB

Nice lume shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Happy SUNDAY everyone!!!!

determined to take the 10:08 picture today... oh, and lume shot =)
    Name:  DSCN0331.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  14.5 KB
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Nice lume shot!
    Thank Sherry... and quess what' nicer.. =D

my wife cook me special wide noodle with pork for lunch!! my boy and I was give each other a 'high five' hahaha.. so here's the picture of the dish..

Name:  DSCN0338.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  64.1 KB

the amazing part is she let me take the picture for 'my forum friends' than eat it while it still hot hehehe.. well, in my book, that's love =)

i know i can go to any chinese food restaurant and easily order this kind of meal... but this one taste so much better since it was cooked with so much passion and love for the family =)

Looks delicious! I agree; food made at home with love is WAY better than from the best restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Thank Sherry... and quess what' nicer.. =D

my wife cook me special wide noodle with pork for lunch!! my boy and I was give each other a 'high five' hahaha.. so here's the picture of the dish..

Name:  DSCN0338.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  64.1 KB

the amazing part is she let me take the picture for 'my forum friends' than eat it while it still hot hehehe.. well, in my book, that's love =)

i know i can go to any chinese food restaurant and easily order this kind of meal... but this one taste so much better since it was cooked with so much passion and love for the family =)

9. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, gnuyork, Jeep99Dad liked this post

Sunday checking in
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture51650-image.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  46.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Still wearing the flightmaster,

Name:  Omega flightmaster_35.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  432.7 KB
    I know of one coming up this week... very tempting!

13. Likes iyonk, CFR liked this post