Likes Likes:  239
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age gap

Hybrid View

Age gap

Not what you might think........

Simple question: What's the age gap between you and your current partner in crime ? (and are they older or younger? - please clarify when it's a girl answering - ok Geoffbot? )

The wife is 4 years younger than I am younger than me.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

3. Likes Seriously, Bwana liked this post
    Blog Entries
    My husband is four years and three weeks older than I am. I was nearly nineteen and he was nearly twenty-three our first date, which was 1/1/83. Yep, 32 years ago. Next month is our 28th anniversary.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    My husband is four years and three weeks older than I am. I was nearly nineteen and he was nearly twenty-three our first date, which was 1/1/83. Yep, 32 years ago. Next month is our 28th anniversary.

Jeannie
    Congratulations on the momentous day, I have a hard time keeping kids that long

I'm 2 years older than Mrs.Bwana, tho she claims to be 32 ...we've been together 14 years, I planned a huge surprise wedding in Antigua 2 years ago...and asked for her hand after we arrived there, figured we'd better do it before we hit that 13 year mark I had bought her ring in advance, and lined up a custom dress shop for her gown on the island.

To say she was shocked would be an understatement, she immediately started crying...hard, hyperventilating, shiit...I wasn't sure what that meant, so I went to the bar. I wasn't too worried, I had scheduled plan "B" if she had said no...a short trip for her on a fishing boat, a cool $400 insurance

LUCKILY for her, she said yes

6. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    To say she was shocked would be an understatement, she immediately started crying...hard, hyperventilating, shiit...I wasn't sure what that meant,
    Did it turn out that she had originally wanted to be married, had concluded that it wasn't going to happen, quietly put those dreams to bed, and then years later was overwhelmed by their suddenly being revivified?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Did it turn out that she had originally wanted to be married, had concluded that it wasn't going to happen, quietly put those dreams to bed, and then years later was overwhelmed by their suddenly being revivified?
    A very astute observation from afar DA , and very happy you could read thru my dry humor.

She had major health issues for years, and felt time had slipped away from a future wedding. We have been happy for all of our years together, I think she felt marriage was a mute point to me...but she was mistaken. I'm a man of commitment, faith, and devotion when it comes to love...old fashioned I guess.

Her health is great now, and the journey of life moves on
    Name:  DSCN1392.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  61.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    A very astute observation from afar DA , and very happy you could read thru my dry humor.

She had major health issues for years, and felt time had slipped away from a future wedding. We have been happy for all of our years together, I think she felt marriage was a mute point to me...but she was mistaken. I'm a man of commitment, faith, and devotion when it comes to love...old fashioned I guess.

Her health is great now, and the journey of life moves on
    Name:  DSCN1392.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  61.0 KB
    You need to get her the ladies Doxa, B

10. Likes Bwana liked this post
    You (seriously) come across as late 20's /early 30's Jeannie !!

Suck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    You (seriously) come across as late 20's /early 30's Jeannie !!
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Quote Originally Posted by Statius View Post
    Suck up.
    Like it's gonna get me anywhere ! , a huge pond between us , .... and she's ummm married if you didn't hear lol

I will gratefully accept the rep points she's just given me though .... and tell no-one like wot she told me to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe
    The standard two years
    There's a standard ? ... and it's two years ?

14. Likes whatmeworry liked this post