Likes Likes:  1

Thread: What the heck...?

Angry What the heck...?

So, I was browsing the internet looking at G-Shock pictures, and came across this. It's my picture, but someone's decided to claim it as their own by sticking their URL on it!

Name:  237252,xcitefun-1.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  44.3 KB

Savagely Average
    Find ryan eagle and ask him

His website looks like Homer Simpson's attempt

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    So, I was browsing the internet looking at G-Shock pictures, and came across this. It's my picture, but someone's decided to claim it as their own by sticking their URL on it!

Name:  237252,xcitefun-1.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  44.3 KB
    If you sent him the original he'd probably claim you'd photoshopped the URL out of his pic !!

Not much you can do apart from sending him a strongly worded "Oi !!, that's mine"

Maybe you should consider a good watermark on your good shots, harder to remove then.

Isn't there some hidden data within the picture to prove your point ?

It has happened to me several times... some people just have 'stealing mentality' and plain ignorant.. it'has been hitting my nerves since they are stealing my pictures for selling their stuff..
    noting much you can do except to yell at them to your heart content and let it go. (i sound like the theme song of FROZEN..)

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Find ryan eagle and ask him
    Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    His website looks like Homer Simpson's attempt
    I've looked at his website. He seems to be the egotistical, (passive) aggressive type. I think I'll pass contacting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    If you sent him the original he'd probably claim you'd photoshopped the URL out of his pic !!

Not much you can do apart from sending him a strongly worded "Oi !!, that's mine"

Maybe you should consider a good watermark on your good shots, harder to remove then.

Isn't there some hidden data within the picture to prove your point ?
    It would be easy to prove that it's mine. I have the watch, the book that you can see in the background, and the uncropped version of the photo!

The regular data about who took it and with what camera can easily be stripped out of a photo. I could add a watermark, but then it would spoil the overall photo.

7. Likes Sjors liked this post
    ... Or you find out someone use photo's of you for printing on T-Shirts, because, "Hey, they are on internet..."

Cheers,

Sjors

Wtf?! That's nuts. For a random shirt or g-shock related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy what people do on the net & w/ the technology.
    I was gone off the boards for a year when I got a email stating some1 was selling my Pam112 w/ my highly noticeable tattooed hands incl. in the pics & sale ad.

On the other hand his copied pic of your watch may just mean you have a fan & he looks up to your pic.....NOT be careful you may have a scammer on your hands.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842