Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming on Netflix

Blog Entries

Upcoming on Netflix

Since the Daredevil thread was so successful, I thought I'd start one about other upcoming Netflix releases.

I am looking forward to season 2 of Daredevil which is anticipated for spring 2016, but also, Netflix purchased the rights to produce a new season ( which would be four) of Longmire. That's another I'm looking forward to if they proceed.

I'm very excited about how Netflix is impacting television and can't wait to see what else might be coming from them.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

2. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    We only watch TV through Netflix or HBO GO. I do have cable, but it's not even hooked up. In fact it has't been for close to 8 years or so.

Love Netflix. Almost ready to can DISH for it.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Just got around to watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt recently. I'm only a few episodes in but it has potential & it's a nice break from some of the other darker stuff that we watch.

Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Just got around to watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt recently. I'm only a few episodes in but it has potential & it's a nice break from some of the other darker stuff that we watch.
    We watched that and thought it was pretty funny. I admit I fell asleep through some of the episodes, but that's the norm for me, doesn't matter what show it is. We don't usually watch TV until after 10 usually.

Yes, Netflix normally does a really good job with their shows. My only issue was season 4 of Arrested Development, but I don't know how much of that was actually Netflix's fault or the shows creators...
    Chris:

Some other pretty good shows Lilly Hammer and some seasons of The Killing. - the first season was fantastic.

Some other pretty good shows Lilly Hammer and some seasons of The Killing. - the first season was fantastic.

Agreed Season 4 of Arrested was not that good. But the first three are classics, some of the wittiest writing out there.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:40 PM.

I have the Aussie version of Netflix and love it. Pretty sure we dont have all of the content of you guys yet but it keeps me busy.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    I have the Aussie version of Netflix and love it. Pretty sure we dont have all of the content of you guys yet but it keeps me busy.
    You can do some jiggery pokery and with codes get international Netflix content

Found a guide

http://www.netflixdnscodes.com/how-to-change-your-dns/
    Last edited by pepperami; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Guide

12. Likes CamB, bu11itt liked this post