P4200006.JPG

the cal. 266

P4200008.JPG

P4200014.JPG

Have a great day.

Gavox Legacy Stars

-hayday

Gavox2.jpg
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Gavox Legacy Stars

-hayday

Gavox2.jpg
    Think I've seen that one before... Looking good.

This one all week for an informal time keeping test after I smacked it on a stool in the kitchen a while back...

Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day.

Another vintage, today.

P4200006.JPG

the cal. 266

P4200008.JPG

P4200014.JPG

Have a great day.
    I actually just took the time to really look at that. LORD it's gorgeous!!!

If you ever think about getting rid of it*...

*In case I wasn't clear I meant let me know as I'd like a crack at it.
    Chris:

6. Likes JAGtime, CFR, gnuyork, mlcor liked this post
    My friend is coming around to Seiko. After seeing a few of my pieces he really started appreciating them more. He just had a baby, new house, new car for the baby etc and really does not have the money for a new watch so as a reward for appreciating the brand might give him my Orange Monster. He has been commenting how orange is his favorite color. Going to a BBQ tomorrow night at his place I think I'm brining it over as a gift. I have an incoming arriving any day now (can't wait, something I been wanting from a brand a admired for a while now) and a SD Tuna is in my sights as well make its justification to make some room in the watch box
    IMG_0891_2.jpg
    Last edited by -JP; Apr 21, 2015 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    My friend is coming around to Seiko. After seeing a few of my pieces he really started appreciating them more. He just had a baby, new house, new car for the baby etc and really does not have the money for a new watch so as a reward for appreciating the brand might give him my Orange Monster. He has been commenting how orange is his favorite color. Going to a BBQ tomorrow night at his place I think I'm brining it over as a gift. I have an incoming arriving any day now (can't wait, something I been wanting from a brand a admired for a while now) and a SD Tuna is in my sights as well make its justification to make some room in the watch box
    IMG_0891_2.jpg
    That's an AWESOME gesture JP! i'm sure your friend would have a BLAST receiving the lovely gift from you
    there's a pleasure in giving and will make you smile from ear to ear... salute to you and hope you'll have more magnificent watches in your collection in the future!

10. Likes -JP, CFR, JAGtime, birdynamnam, DM71, Nutty28 liked this post
    Thank you. I'm finding something better then owning watches you love, is giving them to people you love! Edit: someone will probably have to pry the Grand Seiko high beat from my dead hands though
    Last edited by -JP; Apr 21, 2015 at 02:40 AM.

12. Likes CFR, JAGtime, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I actually just took the time to really look at that. LORD it's gorgeous!!!

If you ever think about getting rid of it*...

*In case I wasn't clear I meant let me know as I'd like a crack at it.
    Thanks a lot!

14. Likes bu11itt liked this post