Likes Likes:  1

Thread: What is your SO wearing?

Blog Entries

What is your SO wearing?

A while back, I picked up this little jewel off of the 'bay. I cleaned it up, replaced the mainspring and lubricated it. My wife saw it and that is the last time I could wear it. Here is the watch:

Name:  ZenithVinDial.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  76.2 KB

And here is a shot showing it is a 2541.

Name:  ZenithVinMovB 1.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  126.7 KB

What does your SO wear?

Dan

My wife doesn't like mechanical watches. This is the last one I got her (to the right):

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416106509.896092.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  66.3 KB

She could wear the Omega (battery powered) but she doesn't because it was my father's.
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jraul7 View Post
    My wife doesn't like mechanical watches. This is the last one I got her (to the right):

She could wear the Omega (battery powered) but she doesn't because it was my father's.
    I was surprised that my wife went the mechanical route as well. Here is one from a milestone anniversary 10 years ago. Her's of course, was the ladies model.

Name:  OmegaConSide.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  41.1 KB

Dan

What is your SO wearing?

Zenith Star, 33mm case. She bought this at the Zenith boutique in Geneva, and then we had to drive back through Le Locle the next day for this pic:Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416110922.049589.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  42.1 KB

Rick "who'd love this watch for himself in a 40-42mm case and without diamonds" Denney
    Last edited by Rdenney; Nov 16, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
    More than 500 characters worth of watches.

6. Likes Hayseed Brown liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Indeed, the Star is a good looking watch! You were lucky to find it. I think the closest boutique to us US folks is St. Maarten.

Cheers!

Dan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdenney View Post
    Rick "who'd love this watch for himself in a 40-42mm case and without diamonds" Denney
    Hayseed "who agrees with Rick, because that watch is awesome, especially with those blue Roman numerals and that dial pattern" Brown