Likes Likes:  2

Thread: You won't see this kit every day....

Cool You won't see this kit every day....

In fact, likely nowhere else but here. Somewhat rare black dial A13355 Crosswind with correct matching A70174 UTC module and OEM 781P black croco UTC specific 22-20 strap. Actually, this strap is for the A70177 UTC module on my Chronomat Evolution which has a 1mm wider lug width than the A70174. That's because in 2003 Breitling decreased their 22mm strap and bracelet tapers from 22-18mm to 22-20mm and the last of the UTC modules had to comply (the 1mm lug width increase) for uniformity. Classy kit, ain't it?
    Best,
    Ron
    PS. I'll try to find a decent prop ("watch fodder" as my late wife used to call it.) with which to pose this kit and do a photo shoot in the near future. :-)

2. Likes BlackNomad, FatTuesday liked this post
    definitely a different bird.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Blog Entries
    Beautiful watch. Wonderful pictures (I'm a terrible photographer) May your fine timepiece give you many good years!

Interesting and rarified

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk