Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ***FS: 47mm B-Dial Custom Pilot Watch***LAST REDUCTION***

Threaded View

***FS: 47mm B-Dial Custom Pilot Watch***LAST REDUCTION***

Hi Everyone,

Another big watch is leaving my collection. The watch is a B-Dial pilot custom made with Swiss manual wind Fontainemelon ST96-4, this movement is used by Azimuth in some of their pilot watches selling for over $2000 and keep great time, nothing wrong with it. It's secured in the case by a SS spacer, not plastic. Watch also has dome sapphire crystal and comes on a tan leather strap that is still in very good condition. It was worn occasionally as I have a relatively large collection and find it too big for me, so it's in mint condition with few light scratches but nothing deep as can be seen on pictures. Hands have the right proportion, which is often a fail on B-Dial pilots having hour hand that are longer than the inner hour circle. The minute and second hands are also long enough and reach the markers.

Their is a typo error on the case back marking, the Fontainemelon is missing a ''e'' so you read ''Fontainemlon''. Lume is there, not strong but legible for a few hours in the dark even though the hands hold their charge longer. This is not a watch for lume junky.

It's a pretty unique watch with beautiful dial in perfect working order and I'm now asking $230 (Paypal only) shipped and insured (paypal fees are on me), within Canada or US. I would ship international at cost, so we have to talk first. I'm not interested in trades and would not hold the watch, so make sure you have the funds if you want it. First come first serve! If it doesn't sell at that price, I'll keep it.

I have sold and bought many watches on WUS and others and have many good references, so buy with confidence. Anybody who bought a watch from me knows that I take very good care of them, so you're not buying a beater. If you're a new member with no references, I will need the money to clear in my account before shipping.

Watch Specs:

Case: 47mm and is brushed
    Lug to Lug: 55mm
    Bezel: fixed, polished
    Lug width: 22mm
    Movement: Swiss mechanical Fontainemelon ST96-4 17J
    Crystal: Sapphire

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by DM71; Apr 29, 2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added info
    ~Daniel~