Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: HAMILTON Automatic Chronograph built for Italian market by LEMANIA

FS: HAMILTON Automatic Chronograph built for Italian market by LEMANIA

1980-90s Hamilton Automatic Chronograph
    made for the Italian market by Lemania

For sale is my Hamilton chronograph, powered by caliber LWO 283, which is an ETA 2892-2 with a Dubois-Dépraz module. This is a really nice and svelte watch--about 38mm by 12mm. The blue dial is in excellent condition, as are the hands. There are some very faint marks on the crystal (barely visible above the 9:00 sub-dial) and bezel, but the case back is excellent. Crown, dial and movement rotor are signed. Comes on nearly-new slate blue leather straps with Hamilton buckle. No papers or boxes. Note: the Milanese mesh bracelet picture is NOT included in this sale, nor is the Khaki stand.

This and several similar models were built to the specs of Hamilton and Luigi Macaluso (formerly Hamilton's Italian distributor, later head of Girard-Perregaux & Daniel JeanRichard) by Lemania around the late 1980s. These were marketed only in Italy.

It's a great watch, but I'm not wearing it as much as I expected to, and I have my eye on other things.

I'll be glad to answer questions and provide more photos, but I will not open the watch. The movement picture below was supplied by a previous seller. This has the 40-jewel version of this movement, not the one with 39-jewels.

Price: $775 inclusive of US shipping. PAYPAL, please (I will eat the fees). International shipping, please add $15. Please feel free to e-mail me with questions or offers.
    Thanks for your time,
    Brad

Sold 2019-05-09. Thanks!

Sold 2019-05-09. Thanks!

3. Likes iyonk liked this post