Editor’s note: At SIHH 2017 I had the chance to chat with James Marsden, an*IWC ambassador. At that time, I was*fairly obsessed with Westworld. I was seeing a fair bit of James Marsden in my living room.*Now, it’s happening again. This time, he’s a rich guy with fairly elastic morals in Dead To Me. It’s excellent, and so is he. It reminded me of this story, and how, in a refreshing change of pace from many brand ambassadors, it turns out Marsden’s watch knowledge is A+. Read on for more … One of the last people I saw before I left Australia for SIHH in January was James Marsden. He was on television, in dusty dungarees, with a vest, boots and a cowboy hat. His face was etched with pain. He’d just been shot by Ed Harris. Again.*The television show is Westworld, the character is Teddy, and my wife and I remain obsessed with both. We’d binged our way through the first season*in a matter of days, and then, a 27-hour flight and a broken night of sleep later, there I was with that very same character (Teddy) in real life.*Reassuringly for you, dear reader, my interview questions extend well…

The post James Marsden has no time for safe queens and thinks a $150,000 watch is meant to be worn appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...