This is the new Seiko Propsex Solar Diver Ana-Digi, the spiritual successor of the Seiko H558 AKA Seiko Arnie which was famously worn by in Arnold Schwarzenegger in a number of big 80s films such as Commando and The Predator.

Making its return for 2019 this Ana-Digi Tuna Can is available in three versions: original Arnie flavor JP ref. SBEQ001 or SNJ025P1, PADI Edition JP ref. SBEQ003 / SNJ027P1 or Gold Accented JP ref. SBEQ005 – I only know the JP ref for this one, sorry.

Basic specs. are as follows: a Stainless steel case shrouded in black plastic – this measures 47.8mm by 13.8mm thick and with a lug-to-lug measurement of 50.5mm.

The case is fitted with a screw-down case-back and crown, is anti-magnetic resistant and water-resistance to 200 meters.

The case is home to an H851 which has an accuracy of ±15 seconds per month (average) (±1 second per day).

JPN MSRPs are as follows: SBEQ001 = 60,000 JPY+TAX, SBEQ003 = 63,000 JPY+TAX, SBEQ005 = 65,000 JPY+TAX.

Thoughts? I know it was in another movie but he did say he’d be back. A possible nostalgic buy for some of you – my choice would the gold accented version – that’s hot. What do you think?

More...