Likes Likes:  7

Thread: I was outside for maybe 2 minutes and ....

I was outside for maybe 2 minutes and ....

wham ...

2019-05-25_11-51-07 by Chuck Miller, on Flickr

Retired from Fire/Rescue with 30 years on the job 1/05/2019

2. Likes Strela167, Raza, skywatch, hayday, FSM71, iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    You’re positively glowing!

That’s the one thing about vintage lume (like on my SM300) that I don’t love. It glows fine, but it’s not as good at picking up light. A quick walk outside in the sunlight will do it, but in overcast, it’s not nearly as concentrated, whereas my Submariner will blaze even on cloudy days.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

4. Likes FSM71 liked this post
    Your title had a sense of foreboding to it and then when I scrolled down and saw 'Wham!' I was expecting the worst.

Thought maybe it lost a pin and kissed the concrete or you introduced the dial to a gate clasp or something.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...