Likes Likes:  343
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: **********WRUW Saturday April 25**********

  1. #1
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island.
    Posts
    4,384

    **********WRUW Saturday April 25**********

    Starting my busy Saturday with:
    Name:  Explorer3.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  73.5 KB

    Then evening switch to:
    Name:  Classic.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  60.6 KB

    Have a great weekend, everyone!

    ~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen



    Like IWL on Facebook!


  2. #2
    Awesome start Sherry!

    enjoying my fav 3 hands and a date Quartz.. it ticks so many boxes for me.. legible display with long hands, thin and nicely build case with extra thick AR sapphire crystal... 70 months 5 jewels Ronda 715 with EndOfLife indicator and supern +1.5secs/month accuracy.. =)

    have a great weekend everybody!

    Name:  DSCN0411.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  43.2 KB

  3. #3
    Good day.

    As I said yesterday, can't post pics for the next few days, but I think I found the ST145.020 (Omega Soccer) I was looking for a while, now. I'm going to meet the seller during the weekend and we'll see how it goes... Still don't know when I'll be back, though

    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

    P.S.: Wish you the best of luck for all the astronomical activities, Sherry.
    Last edited by CFR; Apr 25, 2015 at 04:38 AM.

  4. #4
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island.
    Posts
    4,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Awesome start Sherry!
    Thanks! And, great followup with your VSA!


    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    P.S.: Wish you the best of luck for all the astronomical activities, Sherry.
    Thanks, C. Good luck on your Omega. I'll look forward to your incredible photos.

    ~S.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen



    Like IWL on Facebook!


  5. Likes JAGtime, CFR, iyonk liked this post
  6. #5
    Member germy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    KUL, TPE, BNE
    Posts
    517
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429937379.883374.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  39.9 KB

    Have a lovely weekend everyone!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Starting my busy Saturday with:
    Name:  Explorer3.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  73.5 KB

    Then evening switch to:
    Name:  Classic.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  60.6 KB

    Have a great weekend, everyone!!

    ~Sherry.
    Good luck Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day.

    As I said yesterday, can't post pics for the next few days, but I think I found the ST145.020 (Omega Soccer) I was looking for a while, now. I'm going to meet the seller during the weekend and we'll see how it goes... Still don't know when I'll be back, though

    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

    P.S.: Wish you the best of luck for all the astronomical activities, Sherry.

    And good luck in your hunt C.

    I am currently wearing the tungsten carbide version of the NCC 505.

    P1014764 by hankblanc, on Flickr

    P1014761 by hankblanc, on Flickr

    I've put it on a huge old somewhat battered SK.

  8. #7
    Adjusted in 6 positions tempocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Maldives
    Posts
    1,274
    Speedy broad arrow re-issue today

    Watch centric instagram: @tempocalypse

  9. #8
    Big Member Chase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,423
    Got to time my Chili somehow!
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture70826-image.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  51.8 KB

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Speedy broad arrow re-issue today

    I really love that one

  11. Likes gnuyork liked this post
  12. #10
    This for the weekend:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us