Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Night Shift

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    My word, I had no idea I was in such danger. Maybe I need to get out of here!!!
    Or get meaner.

Jeannie

2. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    My word, I had no idea I was in such danger. Maybe I need to get out of here!!!
    Don't worry Max, use your secret agent training!

When I wake up from some weird dream, and need to scrub my head clean, I love being able to look on twitter on my phone and reading the Australians chatting away. Good to know that sunshine is somewhere.

5. Likes Jeannie, CamB, ilitig8 liked this post
    I am a serious night owl so I am used to having all the Aussies around. I do hate the night time drop off when there are seemingly no new posts even on older forums.

7. Likes chrono555 liked this post
    Its tough being an Aussie sometimes, being awake when everyone else is asleep- seeing the forums are dominated by Europeans and Americans. Its something I've noticed particularly since coming over here- obviously that will change as we rack up a few more members. I post a fair bit during the day but most members are online when I'm asleep. So the way I see it we need MORE Aussies on here!!
    I always like reading your posts , so asleep or not, keep posting them Cam

and anyway ....... if you don't speak how do we know the tree fell ?

Cam !...... Cam !!! oh for gawds sake, he's nodded off again !!

9. Likes CamB liked this post