Likes Likes:  58
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A package from Popoki Nui

Woahhh!!! what a POST!! i smile so wide reading this one hahaha.. what a joy from Sherry's GENEROUS giveaway!!

love the vintage polara and the swatch!

Congrats and Enjoy the Brian!!

2. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Nice treats...Sherry what a woman you are
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

4. Likes FuzzyB, iyonk liked this post
    Congrats!
    (& I am also jealous.......hehe)

Treasure them as these are really special gifts from a special person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    I LOVE unboxing posts, and when they're as the result of a giveaway they're even better. Cute cat too

8. Likes Samanator, FuzzyB, iyonk liked this post
    Congratulations!
    There are so many little things in your pictures that made me chuckle, like box from "Peoples - Canada's #1 Diamond Store", bunch of "dudes" crawling around, a fish tattoo...

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

10. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNomad View Post
    Congratulations!
    There are so many little things in your pictures that made me chuckle, like box from "Peoples - Canada's #1 Diamond Store", bunch of "dudes" crawling around, a fish tattoo...
    It's hard not to with the circus that we call home.

Here's the Swatch one the wrist. Gratuitous shot of the little dude included and unavoidable. Our other cat is in the background for the sharper eyed among you.

12. Likes popoki nui, JAGtime, iyonk, BlackNomad, scott59 liked this post
    I'm fighting paranoia - no info from US or Canada tracking except item left Canada on Tuesday night, 4/21/15.

I should know better (only once was a package sent to me lost - though it was a watch!).

Sherry, I am holding my breath...., and still too excited!
    Last edited by scott59; Apr 27, 2015 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott59 View Post
    I'm fighting paranoia - no info from US or Canada tracking except item left Canada on Tuesday night, 4/21/15.

I should know better (only once was a package sent to me lost - though it was a watch!).

Sherry, I am holding my breath...., and still too excited!
    This is why I get nervous sending watches through ithe mail. It's a crapshoot. Pepperami way over in Ireland received his before two recipients in the USA; go figure. I've never actually had a watch go MIA (either incoming, or outgoing) but one never knows.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

15. Likes scott59, iyonk liked this post
    . Awesome gift, Giving me motivation to do something for my 1000th. Gotta say I don't have many thousands of posts like I do in other forums but this is the forum I keep coming back to and the one I spend my time at because of people like Sherry. Top notch quality over these parts

17. Likes iyonk, FuzzyB liked this post