Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How many songs on your iPod?

How many songs on your iPod?

As of today I have 4262 songs on my iPod. How about you?

I honestly don't know what the total number of tunes is. My 'iTunes' library is about 37 continuous days of music according to the tally. I also have a network drive just for media that contains just under 4tb of music, movies, and pictures. Movies will certainly have the biggest chunk of that volume, but there is a ton of music on it.

Embarrassingly enough, I really don't properly catalogue any of my stuff. I just dump it all into the abyss.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

No ipod, but 4224 on my laptop - as a result, I rarely listen to the radio anymore.

I don't use my iPod anymore, but my music library has 13,029 songs in it. I generally use Spotify for everything nowadays though, even music I have, as it means the artist gets a bit more cash. My music library is all uploaded to Google Music so I can access it anywhere and I use that for things that aren't on Spotify

I just crossed the 1k barrier and thought that was alot.

I have been humbled........
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Blog Entries
    I'll plug mine in tonight and see how many I have. I bet it's a fair few.

1,587 love my I-Pod
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

My ipod crashed a few years ago and I never set it back up. Now with Spotify I stream all my music. I just wish they had Tool.
    Chris: