Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Careful What You Wish For, Geoffbot - Here's The Rest Of My Collection

Awesome collection - that hand wound Tudor is particularly great. Perfect size / shape / design… and on the right strap too.

Great picture of a great collection. The only problem is, I want more!!! : )

Thanks for sharing!
    ~Daniel~

Love that hand wound Tudor. Great shot staging as well...I really get the vibe of each watch.

Blog Entries
    That Sinn is horrible. I'll do you a favor by allowing you to give it to me so you don't have to live with the shame of owning a watch that disgusting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    Great picture of a great collection. The only problem is, I want more!!! : )

Thanks for sharing!
    Whoa! Thanks, DM, but I think my collection will experience a slight cull over the next year or so. I think there are only a couple more pieces I'd like to get and then I'll hopefully hang up my watch buying shoes and just enjoy what I have. Famous last words, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    Love that hand wound Tudor. Great shot staging as well...I really get the vibe of each watch.
    If you search for "Railmaster", "Hamilton", "Longines" and "Tissot" on my blog (listed below, shameless plug), you'll find a lot more staged photos in my reviews. Some of them took me ages. Thanks, Upstate!

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    That Sinn is horrible. I'll do you a favor by allowing you to give it to me so you don't have to live with the shame of owning a watch that disgusting.
    Raza, if you can send the guy in your avatar pic to my place to pick it up, then the watch is yours. Great watch, by the way.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Great stuff. Just awesome. Thanks. Huge fan of the Zzzzinn...