Editor’s note: No matter how I try, I can’t get the Reverso out of my head, or off my list. One day, the most elusive of wrist-worn*eye candy will be mine. But until then, I will keep reading stories like these, building yet more reasons why it must happen. * I’m no prop master, but I know when I’d reach for a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso to dress a character’s wrist. It would be when they had a scene in a suit. It would be at a point in their character trajectory where they were at peak confidence, when their outward style is tapping into the classic, the iconic, the timeless. And also when the brand of badass they’re seeking to project is more brains than brawn. You suspect this was precisely the thought process of the art directors and prop masters that did just that with these kings of the screen. Pierce Brosnan. Ah, Pierce. He may have bombed as Bond but the man knows how to work black tie. The key is having an accessory in the mix that pops on the monochrome backdrop, and few accessories can compete with a gold dress watch with white face and black leather…

The post 10 actors wearing a Reverso that will make you realise you need a Reverso, feat. Matt Damon, Leo and more… appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...