Likes Likes:  210
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Wednesday 19th. June

WRUW Wednesday 19th. June

Name:  BILD4522.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  85.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Oris Artelier Complication. Since last worn, the moon phase happens to align with just-past-full so easy to set the other features for a few days run. (Recycled pictures, as usual with me...)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Morning all

(Had a new strap waiting for this at work (bought in March) , dismayed to find despite it saying 20mm on the strap back, it's actually closer to 22mm - I've had others from the same supplier and they've been perfect so I'm not sure what's going on - email sent)

Anyway, it's back on its original strap for now:

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Nice GS !!

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Hamilton today.

Name:  20190619_060216-768x768.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  157.3 KB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_33fd.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  56.0 KB

As an Australian, it takes some effort to find a more niche, marginalised watch market than ours where I am comfortable doing business without much research or introduction. So a brief stroll down the main drag of just such a place has revealed one that I have had quietly on the back burner for almost as long as I was considering this Grand Seiko. The Seamaster 300 60th anniversary edition - on display despite long ago supposedly being sold out.

The Grand Seiko - supposedly the last major acquisition for some time - is trying to smother the business card. A card inscribed with the first price overture for what seems like a symphony with enough dread and inevitability to impress Shostakovich: watches, wife and all. The fluid counsel of the travelling-staple Johnnie Walker does not dim any of it.

Smiths

-- Wayne
    Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Jun 19, 2019 at 11:01 AM.