Likes Likes:  82
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mlcor's 1000+ post giveaway--WINNER announcement!

mlcor's 1000+ post giveaway--WINNER announcement!

So, I have a confession to make. I had always planned, if I didn't get many entries, to surprise ALL the entrants by making them ALL winners! That's right, just like the carny pitch, "Everybody's a winner!" This little community is just full of too many nice folks for anyone to be left out.

So here's the way it's going to work--each of the following individuals will get a brand new, shiny 8GB USB drive loaded with the VC goodies:

crownpuller
    Der Amf
    samael_6978
    Blanchy

Plus, in honor of Der Amf's very classy post, and even though he didn't officially enter (but offered support and encouragement), the Nato strap goes to isthatmywatch. Unless, of course, he declines, in which case I will choose an alternate from the other winners.

Congratulations to all--please PM me names and addresses, and your prizes will shortly be whisked on their way. Actually, not before the weekend, I'm about to disappear into meetings for the next couple of days.

lol brilliant idea there and thanks lol I never say no to a nato so thanks
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes JAGtime, iyonk liked this post
    See.. every give away are awesome in this forum!!! Great show Mlcor!!!

5. Likes mlcor, popoki nui liked this post
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

7. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Awesome many congratulations to the winners and thanks to mlcor for a great giveaway

9. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    So, I have a confession to make. I had always planned, if I didn't get many entries, to surprise ALL the entrants by making them ALL winners! That's right, just like the carny pitch, "Everybody's a winner!" This little community is just full of too many nice folks for anyone to be left out.

So here's the way it's going to work--each of the following individuals will get a brand new, shiny 8GB USB drive loaded with the VC goodies:

crownpuller
    Der Amf
    samael_6978
    Blanchy

Plus, in honor of Der Amf's very classy post, and even though he didn't officially enter (but offered support and encouragement), the Nato strap goes to isthatmywatch. Unless, of course, he declines, in which case I will choose an alternate from the other winners.

Congratulations to all--please PM me names and addresses, and your prizes will shortly be whisked on their way. Actually, not before the weekend, I'm about to disappear into meetings for the next couple of days.

Bravo, sir. Nice touch mlcor! Another fine example of what makes this place a place I want to be.

11. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, mlcor, is that my watch liked this post
    I shall look forward to this enormously and I'm very pleased to have helped ismy win something

13. Likes JAGtime, mlcor, is that my watch liked this post
    Nice one, mlcor! Very well done.

Congrats to the winners!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

15. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, mlcor liked this post
    Nicely done, ml! And congratulations to all the lucky winners of another great giveaway!

Jane

17. Likes mlcor, iyonk liked this post
    That's deadly thanks mclor!

Delighted with that
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

19. Likes pepperami, Der Amf, mlcor liked this post