Likes Likes:  271
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - SAT Jun 22nd, 2019

WRUW - SAT Jun 22nd, 2019

Have a great weekend my IWL family...
    Home alone for a couple of weeks since my wife and boy will visit my in law... i wish i could join... but i hope they have a great time..

A homage for today..
    Name:  20190622_132105.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  54.4 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island, Auckland NZ. It ain't got the waves of home but there is much to be said for Auckland's placid little satellite islands.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_3446.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  43.1 KB

Up early for some car washing today.

Swapped the Zodiac to a nato to avoid nicks and dings on the cars. I ordered the Zodiac tropic rubber strap, it arrives Monday

-- Wayne

Hamilton on nato for some hot, sweaty yard work today.

One of my favorite things about this hamilton is the distance between the case and springbars allows strap changes without removing the springbars. It was made to look and work better with one piece straps.

Name:  IMG_8155.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  148.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island, Auckland NZ. It ain't got the waves of home but there is much to be said for Auckland's placid little satellite islands.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_3446.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  43.1 KB
    There’s so much to say about that GS too, beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Seriously, yokied liked this post
    Enjoying a birthday mini-break. We’re staying in our motor home in Henley which is only 15 mins from where I live but I like short weekends away. Chose this one for some tennis in the lovely sunshine we’re enjoying, followed by a nice brunch with the family and now off for a dip for an hour or three with them at the camp site pool before a little bbq later and just maybe a glass or two of something nice.

Happy Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Enjoying a birthday mini-break. We’re staying in our motor home in Henley which is only 15 mins from where I live but I like short weekends away. Chose this one for some tennis in the lovely sunshine we’re enjoying, followed by a nice brunch with the family and now off for a dip for an hour or three with them at the camp site pool before a little bbq later and just maybe a glass or two of something nice.

-- Wayne

10. Likes Pip, Dynamite_Kid19, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Up early for some car washing today.

Swapped the Zodiac to a nato to avoid nicks and dings on the cars. I ordered the Zodiac tropic rubber strap, it arrives Monday

-- Wayne

Nice. I'll probably do the same for mine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Have a great weekend!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard