Thread: Whatcha wearing Wednesday?

Whatcha wearing Wednesday?

ML Retrograde!
    Name:  IMG_1137_2.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  75.0 KBName:  IMG_1138.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  64.7 KB

Orient Mako XL, orange bezel and orange tie. Yes, I wear bow ties.

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

"Hulk" today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WEDNESDAY 29 APRIL '15

enjoying this one on the wrist... i've read numerous time that some people hate the cheap 5 series and it look dull.... one tips from me.. remove the bracellet.. yes, it is that aweful, but the watch itself is really lovely and run superb... and also, get the non black or white dial like blue, orange, yellow or even purple, and you'll have fun with them =)

this one is wearing 20mm strap tappered to fit 18mm lugs..

have a great day everybody!

Name:  DSCN0506.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  DSCN0505.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  44.7 KB

I love this dial, and especially with this strap!

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    WEDNESDAY 29 APRIL '15

enjoying this one on the wrist... i've read numerous time that some people hate the cheap 5 series and it look dull.... one tips from me.. remove the bracellet.. yes, it is that aweful, but the watch itself is really lovely and run superb... and also, get the non black or white dial like blue, orange, yellow or even purple, and you'll have fun with them =)

this one is wearing 20mm strap tappered to fit 18mm lugs..

have a great day everybody!

Name:  DSCN0506.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  DSCN0505.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  44.7 KB
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes JAGtime, -JP, iyonk, wschofield3, DM71, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Have a good Wednesday, everyone!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh My! That Hulk!

9. Likes iyonk, wschofield3, Nutty28 liked this post
    Just goofing around with straps:
    Name:  Oyster Perp brown2.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  55.4 KB
    Name:  Oyster Perp blue1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  57.3 KB
    Name:  Oyster Perp brown1.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  48.8 KB
    I like the blue; I might try and find something similar but in the correct size. But black is my favourite so far, and ultimately, I probably will just go back to the steel bracelet.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Just goofing around with straps:
    Name:  Oyster Perp brown2.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  55.4 KB

I like the blue; I might try and find something similar but in the correct size. But black is my favourite so far, and ultimately, I probably will just go back to the steel bracelet.

~Sherry.
    the lug is 20mm right Sherry? what is your wrist size?

an honest question... would women wear a distressed lookin' simple stitch leather strap? or glossy and pretty is the only way to go?

12. Likes JAGtime, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Top down weather again and still working on getting the tan going so the polar will help make me look more tanned than I am yet
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture51073-image.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  75.3 KB