Views: 252
Size:  364.0 KB

and very easy to read

Name:  P4290009_1.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  287.0 KB

Have a nice day.

Have a good Thursday!

I learned from my AD today that Oris has completed their service on my watch and it should be mailed out in the next day or two. Hopefully, I will have it back within a week. This makes me very happy!
    Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    I learned from my AD today that Oris has completed their service on my watch and it should be mailed out in the next day or two. Hopefully, I will have it back within a week. This makes me very happy!
    Jane
    Those are good news, Jane.

4. Likes JAGtime, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Those are good news, Jane.
    Thanks, C!

So happy to hear your Oris is healthy again, and will be back home with you soon! Hope you'll keep posting these lovely photos of your other watches from time to time.

Have a good Thursday!

Jane

Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

7. Likes JAGtime, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    So happy to hear your Oris is healthy again, and will be back home with you soon! Hope you'll keep posting these lovely photos of your other watches from time to time.
    Thanks, Sherry! I have a new appreciation of my other watches and so I will continue posting pictures of them. First, however, I want to wear my Oris for a while and try out all the straps I have acquired for it!

9. Likes popoki nui, iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Jane

That's great news!! I know how it feels. I once had to wait over 6 months for my watch to be returned to me, not because the service was complicating, but because they didn't do a good job the first time round, and by the time I sent it in again, there was a change of distributor and everything was in transit, and had to wait for all necessary paper work/ inventory etc to be sorted out.....

I know you will enjoy your Oris when it returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    That's great news!! I know how it feels. I once had to wait over 6 months for my watch to be returned to me, not because the service was complicating, but because they didn't do a good job the first time round, and by the time I sent it in again, there was a change of distributor and everything was in transit, and had to wait for all necessary paper work/ inventory etc to be sorted out.....

I know you will enjoy your Oris when it returns.

Thanks, Nutty! Six months...that is terrible. I hope my Oris has been serviced right the first time around! Given the time the watch spent at my AD before being sent off, it is almost two months now (although given the date that Oris entered the watch into their system, it has only been one month.) In any case, I will be glad to get it back. I thought I would not need to send the watch out for service until about four years after I purchased it (January 2014.) I guess the "good" thing about it getting serviced now is that the watch is still under warranty. Thanks again.

Jane

13. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Have a good Thursday!

Jane

Yahoo!!!

15. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Yahoo!!!

Thanks, ml!

17. Likes mlcor liked this post