Likes Likes:  663
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 30 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Shocking I know...

Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Shocking I know...

Shockingly gorgeous, yes.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

3. Likes JAGtime, bu11itt, iyonk liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    I like this a lot, and was prepared to make the purchase. BUT because of my small wrist, this beauty looked out of proportion on me.....

I am so jealous, and full of envy. It is really a great looking watch. Enjoy it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    I learned from my AD today that Oris has completed their service on my watch and it should be mailed out in the next day or two. Hopefully, I will have it back within a week. This makes me very happy!
    Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That's great news!! I know how it feels. I once had to wait over 6 months for my watch to be returned to me, not because the service was complicating, but because they didn't do a good job the first time round, and by the time I sent it in again, there was a change of distributor and everything was in transit, and had to wait for all necessary paper work/ inventory etc to be sorted out.....

I know you will enjoy your Oris when it returns.

7. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Wearing this today:

PS: j just didn't bother to change the date.....it would have to go a full circle if I were to do so....

Tudor tomorrow and Friday on a biz trip to Colorado

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 30 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Ebel Brasilia to see my lawyer (wills) and then ex-boss (lunch)

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Back on its stock bracelet for Thursday:
    Name:  Oyster Kami1.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  65.3 KB
    Name:  Oyster Kami2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  82.5 KB
    Cleaned up the case and crystal, brushed out the scratches on the bracelet. Kamali'i seems to approve, although she'll approve of almost anything this close to suppertime.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Back on its stock bracelet for Thursday:
    Name:  Oyster Kami1.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  65.3 KB
    Name:  Oyster Kami2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  82.5 KB
    Cleaned up the case and crystal, brushed out the scratches on the bracelet. Kamali'i seems to approve, although she'll approve of almost anything this close to suppertime.

~Sherry.
    Your OP looks great, Sherry! And so does Kamali'i!

13. Likes popoki nui liked this post