Rodger Corser looks familiar, right? That’s because he’s one of Australia’s most enduring and endearing actors. You’ll find him fighting zombies in Glitch, chasing gangsters in Underbelly and*stitching up wounds in Doctor Doctor. In the new season of the popular show, you may note a certain black and stealthy companion on his wrist: The Bremont U-2/51-JET. It complements a (pleasingly intergenerational) collection that we’ve explored previously in part in these videos. Rodger’s new fascination is UK-based brand Bremont. The fit is obvious. The brand has acting pedigree, with Bremont gracing the wrist of Tom Hardy, Colin Firth, Matthew McConaughey and more. It has authenticity, with a quarter of sales going to the armed forces, who demand a superior level of reliability. And it has an honesty via a rugged build and masculine aesthetic that appeals to the Aussie sensibility. We asked Rodger to review the U-2/51-JET over an eventful week in his life *the one in which he was nominated for a Gold Logie, Australia’s answer to the Emmys. I first heard about Bremont when …*I was spending far too many hours on sites like yours! I found their story interesting for a new watch brand. From what I can…

The post MY WEEK WITH: The Bremont U-2/51-JET, by Gold Logie nominee Rodger Corser appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...