Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Sell to DJW GB with confidence

Sell to DJW GB with confidence

On December 26th I was very happy to be able to post this feedback about DJW GB:

I just sold DJW a watch and everything went very smoothly. Communications were quick and clear, followed by prompt payment. He told me as soon as the watch arrived, and confirmed happiness with the transaction in good time.

Having met him in the flesh at a WUS G2G, this was exactly as I expected!
    I just sold DJW another watch and everything went just as smoothly as before. Communications were again quick and clear, and again followed by prompt payment, and he confirmed the watch's arrival and his contentment with it in even gooder time.

Having met him in the flesh again, this time at the IWL G2G, and given the breezy deal last time, this is just what I expected
    Last edited by Der Amf; Apr 30, 2015 at 04:39 PM.

2. Likes DJW GB liked this post