Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTC from someone who is not collecting watches, spoiler: no divers or fliegers

Name:  takapuolet4 (Small).jpg
Views: 53
Size:  59.3 KB
    Name:  takapuolet3 (Small).jpg
Size:  70.8 KB

The Rado has ETA2892-A2 elaboré so there's decorations but I was surprised to find decorations from the Junkers Sellita SW290-1.
    Picture from Junkers, Rado has same decorations, neither are visible without elf eyes or magnifying glass.

Name:  SW290-1 koristelu.jpg
Size:  47.3 KB

2. Likes Strela167, CFR liked this post
    I was seriously considering to buy the Vintage Zenith last december, and I was quite pleased to find the Rotary six months later.
    The modern version of the Zenith also looked nice.
    I'm glad that I got over the "it must be a Zenith because the brand is better than x" thinking.
    Name:  IMG_2019-07-16_17-39-25.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  296.4 KB

SOTC now, watches for different occasions, what is missing from the picture is Seiko 5 that I honestly bought just because it was cheap and wanted to to try it.
    Also what is not in the box is the watch I'm wearing if I don't know what watch to wear, the grey dial Seiko titanium on a titanium bracelet.
    Most of these are 38-40mm with 20mm lugs so I have lots of straps for them, usually I vaguely match the strap color to my shoes.
    I think I'm set now as the number of watch+strap combinations is so high that I don't have time to wear them all.

Oh the Casio is there to remind me of the real world, and if I show my friends my watchbox they recognize the Casio and don't think I'm too serious watch collector or a snob.

Name:  2019 10 b (Custom).JPG
Views: 26
Size:  143.5 KB
    Last edited by Egsise; Oct 22, 2019 at 08:33 AM.

5. Likes CFR, tribe125, mlcor, hayday liked this post