Likes Likes:  296
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 11 July 2019 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 11 July 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  Tudor_Ad34B.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  408.1 KB

"One of the ugliest Tudors ever made", according to a certain - relatively well known - youtuber (no names mentioned).

Last edited by CFR; Jul 11, 2019 at 06:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    "One of the ugliest Tudors ever made", according to a certain - relatively well known - youtuber (no names mentioned).
    Thus that person proves stupidity. It is one of the prettiest Tudors ever made, hands down.

As for me, I seem to have returned to the watch I was wearing earlier this week. Something about the precise detail just makes me want to wear it over and over. Under a loupe, every edge of detail in the dial looks sharp as a blade, and it keeps time within a second or two a day.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

'Morning IWL gang

No sun yet - but it is only 7am I guess

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Thus that person proves stupidity. It is one of the prettiest Tudors ever made, hands down.

Different tastes, no problem. You all know I take this hobby lightly enough, not be bothered by any less nice observation produced by someone I don't know. Honestly! I even found it quite amusing. And, to be fair, the said youtuber confessed that one of his grails was the Rolex Daytona Rainbow. I believe I can rest my case.

6. Likes Pip, skywatch, JAGtime, gnuyork, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    'Morning IWL gang

No sun yet - but it is only 7am I guess
    For a 24H dial chronograph, that watch is actually quite legible, something that can't be said about my Breitling Cosmonaute.
    Last edited by CFR; Jul 11, 2019 at 07:35 AM.

8. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Rotary GS90161/32, Sellita SW200-1, hidden crown omg it's so comfortable, dressy but a bit too thick because of the 100m WR and domed dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Egsise View Post
    Rotary GS90161/32, Sellita SW200-1, hidden crown omg it's so comfortable, dressy but a bit too thick because of the 100m WR and domed dial.

Bit random
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Bit random
    Noo, Blur is English band and Rotary has strong ties to England since WW2.
    And wristshots are boring...and hairy eww.

13. Likes Seriously, is that my watch liked this post