Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Rolex Daytona 116523 TT Panda dial 2016 random serial lume colour?

Rolex Daytona 116523 TT Panda dial 2016 random serial lume colour?

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a pre-owned Rolex Daytona 116523 TT Panda dial random serial dated 2016 from a grey dealer and have noticed that the lume on it appears more green (luminova/superluminova) of blue(chromalight).

Just want to ask if this is normal as I believe that Rolex changed the lumes to chromalight from 2013 onwards but mine, dated 2016 appears to have the green lume(not sure if it's just my sight). So I'm unsure if this may indicate that the dial has been re-dialed with an older Panda dial?

Would greatly appreciate anyone's help and advice! And if you've got the same dial maybe we could compare the lume.

I've attached some pics of the lume glow next to my BLNR GMT which has a chromalight lume for reference.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to the forum

not really in to rolex but am sure the guys who are will be a long soon to help out
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes Spooky liked this post
    guessing the rolo guys ant here right now .
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Thank you

yup hopefully the Rolex enthusiasts picks up this post and can help out

Quote Originally Posted by NC33 View Post
    Thank you

yup hopefully the Rolex enthusiasts picks up this post and can help out

yeah most the actions is in central so the sub-forum threads can get complete missed .

but responding to post brings it to the top of the latest post so give's it a chance to be seen again
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy