Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manny Pacquiao

5 45.45%
  • Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

6 54.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight - Manny vs Floyd

'London Prince Charles'? The Prince Charles whose mum lives at the end of The Mall? I don't think so...

That is the most hideous gaggle of watches owned by a single person on Earth, I'm convinced. Seriously, the man obviously HATES watches that he would put so much money into treating them so poorly.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Fight - Manny vs Floyd

This fight is 5 - 7 years past its sell by date.. That's Mayweather's fault so hoping against hope I'm pulling for Pacquiao..

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Mayweather is a tool of the most insufferable sort and I hope Manny stomps the living shit out of him. Mayweather needs humbling in the worst way.
    time to take a chill pill pal !!
    why does a superb unbeaten champion need to be humbled -
    Last edited by shameless; May 3, 2015 at 01:30 AM.

5. Likes ljb187 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ljb187 View Post
    This fight is 5 - 7 years past its sell by date.. That's Mayweather's fault so hoping against hope I'm pulling for Pacquiao..
    what are you saying - Mayweather has given him the opportunity - of course Pacquiao will give him a fight -he is the 'peoples champion' -but all the serious money will be on Mayweather
    also forgive me but this poll as to who will win expires five days after the result !!!!
    Last edited by shameless; May 3, 2015 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    what are you saying - Mayweather has given him the opportunity - of course Pacquiao will give him a fight -he is the 'peoples champion' -but all the serious money will be on Mayweather
    also forgive me but this poll as to who will win expires five days after the result !!!!
    I get that, but ages 36 and 37 are more important here than their impressive records. Mayweather still seems on top but Pacquiao isn't what he used to be...I'll admit this opinion is formed by reading what others say, but I did follow the sport before pay-per-view. Having said that, the last big fights I watched were De La Hoya vs. Trinidad and the Holyfield vs. Lewis rematch. Having said that, this fight will likely turnout to be closer to the latter than the former.

I'm with you on that also - I love seeing the best at their best...and Mayweather's clearly one of the best. Mayweather's career however will ultimately be tied to debates over why he didn't or couldn't take on all comers at their best. He got his money based on his decisions, but those decisions will cost him a bit of his legacy. Mayweather's stance is that this doesn't bother him, but that's not what most folks want to hear from a champion.
    Last edited by ljb187; May 3, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Because he's an unreconstructed asshole…?
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

9. Likes Der Amf, uchinanchu liked this post
    Well I am not surprised Mayweather won. He was more accurate and he is smarter in ring even if he is a complete a-hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Just voted for Mayweather.

Pretty awful fight