Likes Likes:  116
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enough posing - show me your divers UNDER WATER

I'll break this one out again. Clearly seen at 61ft. I took one at 112ft but it was really blurry. I might still have it somewhere but I think I deleted it.

Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I'll break this one out again. Clearly seen at 61ft. I took one at 112ft but it was really blurry. I might still have it somewhere but I think I deleted it.

Impressive, but WOW doesn't that wrist thing get in the way somewhat doing what you're doing ??!

.............. and no, I don't mean the Sinn

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    The beloved Blue Whale! Is that the one that was making its way around the world? We should do something like that here.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, bu11itt liked this post
    It certainly does look like the notorious Blue Whale, which suffered unfortunate injuries during its travels, and is still, last I heard, in the hospital.
    Last edited by scott59; May 4, 2015 at 12:40 AM.

6. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    The beloved Blue Whale! Is that the one that was making its way around the world? We should do something like that here.
    I second that motion.

8. Likes popoki nui, bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I second that motion.
    I'm in favor. But who's gonna pony up the cash to get one? Although I hear you can get really good discounts on them so it might not be that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I second that motion.
    How did that work? I forget. How were the recipients chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I'm in favor. But who's gonna pony up the cash to get one? Although I hear you can get really good discounts on them so it might not be that bad...
    I can go find one, or something equally hideous.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

I can go find one, or something equally hideous.
    I never played, but I think it might have been first come first served, with preference to the country it was currently in. That might be false but it seems like a reasonable plan.

If it is something like a Blue Whale, I am perfectly willing tp pony up my share for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Impressive, but WOW doesn't that wrist thing get in the way somewhat doing what you're doing ??!

.............. and no, I don't mean the Sinn
    Honestly, it just about disappears when you're underwater. Also, it makes all my pertinant info very easy to see. Plus is it really that much bigger than some Invictas, Diesels, Echos or Marc Jacobs...?

13. Likes Seriously liked this post
    At first there was a list - problem was, as the list grew, by the time someone's turn came up they were not so interested. So, instead, towards the end we looked at who was currently expressing interest. It was not a easy to wear watch and I think it was an albatross round the neck of some people.