Likes Likes:  56
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Privacy

€390M? What is it for them? A monthly supply of paperclips?

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Anyone else spending ages clicking to opt out of tracking?

The Reg: Thought you'd opted out of online tracking? Think again
    Lol what a ballache
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

The state of Montana banned TicTok. citing security concerns because the company is Chinese-owned. On the one hand, yes, I totally agree. On the other hand, xenophobes suck. About half of the 50 states have banned TicTok from government-owned devices.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. Likes rodia77 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    The state of Montana banned TicTok. citing security concerns because the company is Chinese-owned. On the one hand, yes, I totally agree. On the other hand, xenophobes suck. About half of the 50 states have banned TicTok from government-owned devices.
    I think xenophobia against China in business more about privacy, cooperation and copyright laws than anything else, I think 'it's complicated' is an understatement
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague