Likes Likes:  55

View Poll Results: What is your personality type?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

3 12.00%
  • INTP

1 4.00%
  • ENTJ

1 4.00%
  • ENTP

1 4.00%
  • INFJ

4 16.00%
  • INFP

2 8.00%
  • ENFJ

2 8.00%
  • ENFP

3 12.00%
  • ISTJ

1 4.00%
  • ISFJ

2 8.00%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

2 8.00%
  • ISTP

1 4.00%
  • ISFP

1 4.00%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

1 4.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Personality Type of the WIS / MBTI Typing our Community

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Try it again, they say that reproducibility is at the heart of any scientific insight...
    Fair enough

I took it again, and it appears that I have not changed too terribly much lol. Still ENTP. Good or bad? That is up to you to decide!

I've taken this test probably 15 times over the last few months and it always is the same for me -- INTP-A. Even when I feel like my answers are different it has the same result.

So far the trend I am seeing is a lot of iNtuitive Feelers (NF)... and I'm the only INTP so far

So based on 21 responses we have this data

N 14
    S 7
    E 7
    I 14
    F 14
    T 7
    J 13
    P 8

Thus, WIS are more likely to be...

INFJ's

Introverted
    Intuitive
    Feeling
    Judging

Which makes a lot of sense -- I have read about ISFJ's often having early interest in collecting things

Thanks for the responses so far! this is really interesting
    Dan
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

3. Likes scott59 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I've taken this test probably 15 times over the last few months and it always is the same for me -- INTP-A. Even when I feel like my answers are different it has the same result.

So far the trend I am seeing is a lot of iNtuitive Feelers (NF)... and I'm the only INTP so far

So based on 21 responses we have this data

N 14
    S 7
    E 7
    I 14
    F 14
    T 7
    J 13
    P 8

Thus, WIS are more likely to be...

INFJ's

Introverted
    Intuitive
    Feeling
    Judging

Which makes a lot of sense -- I have read about ISFJ's often having early interest in collecting things

Thanks for the responses so far! this is really interesting
    Dan
    I often get INTP. INTP, INTJ, ENTP, and ENTJ are what I get on this test these days (used to just be ENTP and INTP).

Another intuitive feeler here (INFP-T), or apparently a blond lady who likes to dance with butterflies. I wonder if I should tell my wife?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. Likes JAGtime, scott59, Der Amf liked this post
    I've become more extroverted as I've aged, and transitioned from INTP to ENTP.

That I'm one or the other should come as no surprise here.

Rick "surprised by how frequently he is put in the mediation/diplomacy role" Denney
    More than 500 characters worth of watches.

another night...another mood: ENFP-T
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.