Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chrono24

I’ll have to echo the rest. List it on WUS, and you should get some movement.

2. Likes TigerDore, Cybotron liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    I’ll have to echo the rest. List it on WUS, and you should get some movement.
    Unless you are not currently a member of WUS. I dropped off and now they want some effort to participate BEFORE you get a chance at the sales areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    Unless you are not currently a member of WUS. I dropped off and now they want some effort to participate BEFORE you get a chance at the sales areas.

That’s true. I haven’t posted at WUS since we resigned as Moderators and wouldn’t even be able to log in now.

5. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    hate to say this would advertise on wus too as they do have their usefulness as they have been around a lot longer
    Thanks for the heads up. I haven't posted there in a couple of years, but they let me post my watch for sale a little while ago.

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I am still a member there, even though I haven't posted in a couple of years. Thankfully, they let me post my watch for sale.

Didn’t know that. I only use it for sales now, but I do that kinda frequently....

Wow. I haven't heard that. Unreal. But there's no membership joining a forum really. Do they have some sort of timeline where they kinda ban you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I haven't posted there in a couple of years, but they let me post my watch for sale a little while ago.
    yeah a few of our members use the wus sales corner as it was one of the better ones.. normal it seems they give it a week or so on here then if no interest put it up over their as the corner get a lot of people checking it so if it don't sell their can't see it doing any better on chrono
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Didn’t know that. I only use it for sales now, but I do that kinda frequently....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Wow. I haven't heard that. Unreal. But there's no membership joining a forum really. Do they have some sort of timeline where they kinda ban you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    possible meant new members over their as some forums lock off certain features till a number of post have been made .. but that can cause spam post just to get to that number so they can use the sales corner . just guess here thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

13. Likes Cybotron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    possible meant new members over their as some forums lock off certain features till a number of post have been made .. but that can cause spam post just to get to that number so they can use the sales corner . just guess here thou
    Makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk