If you've been reading what I've been reading over the last couple of weeks, you'll have noticed I'm particularly interested in how the primary and secondary watch markets interact with each other, and what that looks like in specific contexts like an auction room. All that leads to is a question: does the collectible watch change over time? One Instagram account I've been following with great interest for a little while is @AuctionLytics, a page that tracks the watch auction market and shares their data-driven insights with followers. They also share longer-form insights on their blog, and while they've been a little quiet over recent months, one article caught my eye that tracks over the last two decades to see if collectible watches change over time. You can find the article right here, and while they are looking only through the lens of auctions at Antiquorum, it still offers insight (and hope) to those confused or frustrated by the current situation.

The post RECOMMENDED READING: Does the collectible watch change over time? appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...