Likes Likes:  107
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thursday 7th May: OhDark30 Day!

Quote Originally Posted by zaskar36 View Post
    Blimey that must have been a bit big on Kath's wrist?!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I was never too sure if OD30 hadn't tried to set me up with the Tudor.... Difficult to register these things when there's beer about
    She's a regular Cilla Black

3. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. I only saw the link to this last night and I was on a refresher course at work and phones were strictly banned.
    Here's my watches that I've got from Kath though I've not worn the Poljot chrono yet as it is a 40th birthday present and it's about 5 weeks until my birthday.

Can't thank Kath enough for her customer service and the wonderful personal touches like postcards with lovely hand written notes from her that she tucks in with your watch. Nothing as crude as a bashed up watch hastily slung in an old Jiffy bag then sent second class from this lady ! No no no All Kaths watches have obviously been cherished and expertly looked after and they are lovingly and carefully posted to you in the same fashion.
    So big respect from me goes out to her for her fantastic contribution to this site and for her expert eye for a lovely watch.
    Thanks Kath, your a star

So many watches and so little time.

^^^^a post like that is certainly allowed to be a little late

6. Likes The Watch Smeller, JAGtime liked this post
    I dont have any watch from Kath... but i've experience her kind gesture-- she's truly special for me..

a while ago she PM me and give personal motivation and encourage me with my strap making hobby, she even offered me special military surplus leather so i can sharpen my skill...
    it would be very difficult to send those stuff from UK to Jakarta, even though i politely refused the offer, i still deeply touched by her BIG Heart, generous gesture and athusiasm.. even to an amateur like me and a guy with no fancy watch..

so glad to have you on board Kath.. you're a precious treasure in this community..

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I dont have any watch from Kath... but i've experience her kind gesture-- she's truly special for me..

a while ago she PM me and give personal motivation and encourage me with my strap making hobby, she even offered me special military surplus leather so i can sharpen my skill...
    it would be very difficult to send those stuff from UK to Jakarta, even though i politely refused the offer, i still deeply touched by her BIG Heart, generous gesture and athusiasm.. even to an amateur like me and a guy with no fancy watch..

so glad to have you on board Kath.. you're a precious treasure in this community..
    Well said Lyonk

So many watches and so little time.

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Busy busy today but remembered that I screenshot this yesterday sometime, which made me very happy:

Nostalgically browsing old threads and especially enjoying this one

12. Likes meijlinder, DJW GB, iyonk liked this post