Likes Likes:  515
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chronograph corner

Chronograph corner

Ana or Digi - bi-compax - tri-compax - monopusher - column wheel - cam - vertical clutch - power reserve - plain or just complicated - german, chinese, swiss, russian or japanese - date or dateless - day or dayless - blown out with the subdials - or not. as long as it's a chrono

Let's see a chrono or two - you don't need to post them all in one post, just post them though

Last edited by Seriously; Aug 14, 2019 at 12:06 PM. Reason: russian added - how could I have forgotton the 3133
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

The only chrono I own today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

but no Russian !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by is that my watch; Aug 14, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

I have a few, probably around 30 if we include digitals, so I値l start with my favourite:

This is probably the nicest of my half a dozen 7Axx quartz chronos

I have maybe ten 7Txx watches so I値l pick this one:

This one is kind of funky. Never seen another one the same, although I do own another dancing hands model that痴 a lot less futuristic.

And of course a have a few dual displays of which the Arnie is the most legendary:

And lots of pure digitals have chrono. So I値l pick this as an interesting model from 1984 as I view it as the grandpappy of the iwatch:

That値l do for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Here's one for now:

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I have a few, probably around 30 if we include digitals, so I値l start with my favourite:

This is probably the nicest of my half a dozen 7Axx quartz chronos

I have maybe ten 7Txx watches so I値l pick this one:

This one is kind of funky. Never seen another one the same, although I do own another dancing hands model that痴 a lot less futuristic.

And of course a have a few dual displays of which the Arnie is the most legendary:

And lots of pure digitals have chrono. So I値l pick this as an interesting model from 1984 as I view it as the grandpappy of the iwatch:

That値l do for now

oSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had one of those
    Attached Images Attached Images     

My first. The watch that changed my opinion of chronographs. Despite the small subdials I still love this watch. Eterna Soleure triple date moonphase.

PB220195 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

My best/favourite. Valgranges powered RGM 400.

PC060070 copy by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.