Likes Likes:  70
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk

my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk

only this morning i was complimenting William aka Watchdaddy1 on his receipt of Iyonk 's strap - and lo and behold my own gift from Iyonk arrived this afternoon -quite uncanny that the gifts to Arizona USA and Lancashire UK should arrive in the space of 24hrs of each other --now its my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk - very first first impression was the quality of fit and finish -equal to any high priced strap i have purchased - it truly is quite seemless even down to the keeper - the leather is incredibly supple and comfortable - no stiffness on any part of it that one might associate with a new piece -it is a wonderful chocolate brown with a crossgrain embedded in the leather and with a lovely sheen to it --particularly love the colour coded stitching -i have robbed another 'decent'\ strap of a very nice buckle that suits perfectly i hope -really , really very finely made -thankyou so much my good friend -i'm sure my images haven't done justice and i hope in time you might turn your talent to making profit from it rather than giving them away to the likes of me thankyou Iyonk -peterName:  iyonk7.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  85.6 KBName:  DSC07000.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  62.5 KBName:  iyonk4.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  24.7 KBName:  iyonk5.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  70.4 KBName:  iyonk9.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  33.2 KBName:  DSC07005.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  93.7 KBName:  _DX10153.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  53.5 KB
    Last edited by shameless; May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM.

Beautiful strap! It looks great on your Speedy, Peter. You'll be able to say you knew Iyonk when...he was just a member of IWL who generously shared his talents with other forum members. Congratulations to both of you!

Jane

The perfect watch for that strap. I'm jealous!

Congratulations, Peter and Iyonk!

4. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, shameless, Jato liked this post
    Wow...that is beautiful work! Looks terrific on your Speedy, too. Congrats, Peter, and well done (again), Iyonk!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes is that my watch, iyonk, shameless, Jato liked this post
    Nicely done, Iyonk.
    You have proved yourself to be an artisan in the making of straps.

A perfect match with all the pieces that they adorn.

8. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, shameless liked this post
    I said it before to another member and I will say it again......awesome watch matching with a awesome strap from a awesome person! Congrats! Cherish it as its a special gift from a special person!

Well done, lyonk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, shameless, Jato liked this post
    Hahaha!! thanks a lot for the pictorial Peter!!.. i can not help to smile so wide that my cheeks hurt!

that look really lovely on your handsome speedy and thankfully the strap fit your wrist really well!

well these speedy would look great on card board strap!, so that's the secret for cool lookin' strap.. put them on a handsome watch !! haha
    I appreciate the Thread Peter.. you just made my day Sir! hahaha

12. Likes Jato, JAGtime liked this post
    beautiful strap, perfect for that Speedy!

Awesomely made Iyonk!

14. Likes iyonk, Jato, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Hahaha!! thanks a lot for the pictorial Peter!!.. i can not help to smile so wide that my cheeks hurt!

that look really lovely on your handsome speedy and thankfully the strap fit your wrist really well!

well these speedy would look great on card board strap!, so that's the secret for cool lookin' strap.. put them on a handsome watch !! haha
    I appreciate the Thread Peter.. you just made my day Sir! hahaha
    i'm smiling too my friend so thankyou -and thankyou to all to my friends on here for your kind comments although i was just the lucky recipient

16. Likes iyonk, Jato, JAGtime liked this post
    Peter, Looks real good. Nice job lyonk!

18. Likes iyonk, shameless, JAGtime liked this post