Likes Likes:  65

Thread: This is way too classy for me...

Hybrid View

so... another give-away?

Hahaha.. just kidding !! that's very classy indeed! Congrats and thanks for sharing Sir! ...

gonna get me a pair of those to handle my g-shocks and seiko 5..

2. Likes JAGtime, Steppy, mlcor, bu11itt, I-B liked this post
    Wow, ml. Pretty darn classy. So, are the gloves for cold weather or for delicately handling your VC?

The total package is very cool!

Jane

4. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Wow, ml. Pretty darn classy. So, are the gloves for cold weather or for delicately handling your VC?

Jane
    i think ml gonna wear it to the office with a suit... so the gloves would match the watch..

6. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post

Jane
    The latter. Guess my view is that if I need special gloves to handle my watch, it shouldn't be my watch. But it's the thought that counts.

8. Likes JAGtime, Raza liked this post