Likes Likes:  64
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TV you just can't stand

Wink TV you just can't stand

I scream and have to reach for the remote whenever that NCIS is on , it's absolute and total drivel - get it off!, get it off!!, GET IT OFF!!!
    I'd rather watch a shopping channel than that *&%$@ !!!

David McCallum seems to be the main bone of irritation for me .... the most boring boring BORING !!! dozy ******* I've ever heard coming out with a stream of never-ending script that's just drivel.... and he says it in this weird 'affected' way....
    He was quite good back in the day when he was in man from uncle - but THIS !!!.... OMG kill me or kill him

I don't mind if I never EVER see another picosecond of it , it would be a deal breaker if a female I really really fancied watched it .....

Do you get the idea I don't care for it

Thank you - that is all

Have you got some TV programme that really makes your **** boil ?

I don't want to hear from any people that actually like this programme and want to defend it ... just the HATER's on this thread please

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Greys Anatomy! My missus loves it...11 years!

4. Likes Churchy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    Greys Anatomy! My missus loves it...11 years!
    Describe the pain you feel brother - let it out

(Thankfully I have no exposure to this one , not one second )

Well I got home from my evening shift last night and she was watching it, teary eyed, 'Mc Dreamy' died, apperntly they're having a double episode to celebrate this next week, I tell ye... X-Factor beats this one

Edit: if you can imagine Casualty, strung out on Hollywood, it will give you a shuddering idea of what its like
    Last edited by pepperami; May 7, 2015 at 09:21 PM.

7. Likes Seriously liked this post

Poor fella

Accidentally caught a few minutes of Your Family or Mine a few days ago. It was the single dumbest and tasteless thing I've ever seen - and I took the Human Centipede franchise into consideration before posting.

10. Likes Henry Krinkle, Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ljb187 View Post
    Accidentally caught a few minutes of Your Family or Mine a few days ago. It was the single dumbest and tasteless thing I've ever seen - and I took the Human Centipede franchise into consideration before posting.
    I have no idea what either of these programmes are about ,... BUT THEY SOUND TRULY DREADFUL Name:  Nods.gif
Views: 136
Size:  208 Bytes

My wife likes The Good Wife. I can't stand it.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

America`s Funniest Home Videos can make me fly into an uncontrollable rage. Well, not really, but it makes me question humanity every time I accidentally see so much as a few seconds of it.

14. Likes Seriously, scottjc liked this post
    The Biggest Loser. Really well named! A bunch of obese people on the TV humiliating themselves week in and week out (I am obese myself, and need to fix that- but I'm not going to go on National TV to do it!). It really really bugs me to see even a few minutes of it (all of it, including the coaches, whose behavior can be truly over the top).

Really, most "reality" TV (which really "isn't"! It's mostly staged and scripted). But especially TBL.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

16. Likes gnuyork liked this post