Editor's note: Being a pilot who's into watches is already cool enough, but when you add in some seriously serious photography skills, that's the whole ballgame. If you need some watch photography inspiration, this is it. Here's a story from a while back when Andy caught up with Dale Mracek of @MracekProductions … Hi Dale, what's your daily watch and why? I don't have a daily watch per se, though I have my eye on a particular piece right now, so that may change soon! I bought all my watches to wear, so I tend to rotate them as much as possible. When I'm working, I tend to gravitate towards a GMT, as all our flight planning, Dep/Arrival times, weather forecasting etc. is all referenced to Zulu (GMT) time. So, generally, I most likely throw on my Breitling Avenger II GMT or Citizen Nighthawk (great grab and go). I'm a Breitling tragic, and I love the aviation history behind the brand. The original Navitimer 01 is such a classic and beautiful piece, and I have lusted over one since I started flying! One day I would like to add a vintage Navi to the collection. What else is in your…

The post Level up your watch photography with @MracekProductions appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...