Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Picked this up at the Brimfield Antique Fair today

Picked this up at the Brimfield Antique Fair today

Went to the Brimfield Antique Fair today. First booth I went in to had the Hamilton you see in the photos. Gave it a shake and it ran for 3-5 seconds then stopped. Negotiated with the gentleman a bit and we settled on $45.
    Two hours later I pulled it out of my pocket and it was running. I set the time and it has been spot on for the last 6 hours. Still going to take it in for a cleaning/oiling.
    The strap was disgusting so I switched it out for the brown leather and gave the case a wipe down with a damp towel when I got home.
    It's my first real vintage watch and for $45 it's tough to beat. Really happy with it.
    On a side note, the Brimfield Fair is absurdly huge. Spent 6 hours there and didn't cover even half of it. Saw some other cool pieces but this is the only thing I came home with.
    Enjoy the picks.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431561177.993141.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  41.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431561197.281374.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  74.4 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431561207.239111.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  39.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431561222.313031.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  45.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

great pick up
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

That's an Excellent score!

Nice! Looks to be a decent size too!