Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 13 September 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I flushed them
    Hopefully not literally ??!!

It’s seriously not the way to do it

Just sayin’

Otherwise: good advice to monitor intake and adapt accordingly
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

Only with medical or pharmacist approval. The average person doesn’t have the knowledge to make an informed decision, and may not always be sufficiently objective to make an assessment of cause and effect.

3. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Only with medical or pharmacist approval. The average person doesn’t have the knowledge to make an informed decision, and may not always be sufficiently objective to make an assessment of cause and effect.
    My advice is coming from walking away from C surgery with a veritable grocery bag full of medications, I read every leaflet with each one, looked it up also, checked what it was for, checked the side effects and whittled it down to virtually none within a week or so

Admittedly your mileage may vary, but this is what I did.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

The edit:
    Good advice as far as I'm concerned.

Watches for SALE:

Admittedly your mileage may vary, but this is what I did.

Exactly, someone else’s mileage may vary. What works for one could be catastrophic for another. It’s unwise to go from the particular to the general with medical matters on the internet. Reading a data sheet or pharmacopoeia is a woefully inadequate basis for making a treatment decision - unless you have the knowledge of a pharmacist or the diagnostic expertise of a doctor.

It’s not like cars or heating boilers, and there’s more at stake.

7. Likes Seriously liked this post