Likes Likes:  1,063
Page 196 of 278 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2774

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

It's probably been discussed before, but i knocked out the Netflix Formula 1 series over the break. While I love cars, I'm not really into racing and watching racing. I found the series pretty interesting though. I like that they focused on the middle teams, and not the bulk of the time on Ferrari and Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    It's probably been discussed before, but i knocked out the Netflix Formula 1 series over the break. While I love cars, I'm not really into racing and watching racing. I found the series pretty interesting though. I like that they focused on the middle teams, and not the bulk of the time on Ferrari and Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton
    We enjoyed the 1st season, started the 2nd and couldn't get into like the 1st...

Well, they focused on the middle teams during season 1 of the show because Ferrari and Mercedes refused to participate. They changed their minds for season 2...

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Well, they focused on the middle teams during season 1 of the show because Ferrari and Mercedes refused to participate. They changed their minds for season 2...
    Ah, I assumed it was just because their story focus was pretty boring (At least for Mercedes). Hamilton races, Hamilton wins....rinse and repeat.

Ah, I assumed it was just because their story focus was pretty boring (At least for Mercedes). Hamilton races, Hamilton wins....rinse and repeat.
    I do think that's what made season 2 less compelling than season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Animaniacs is missing a lot of the supporting cartoons—No Chicken boo, no GoodFeathers, no Slappy Squirrel, et al—but it’s good. Picked up right where they left off. A bit more political, perhaps, but I don’t mind it.
    They did feature Chicken Boo in one episode, but I sure miss Slappy. I agree. I like it more than I feared I would.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

7. Likes Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    We enjoyed the 1st season, started the 2nd and couldn't get into like the 1st...
    I find, and always have found, Toto Wolff to be one of the most unbearable humans alive.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Just finished The Undoing. Good show, well acted, but I was disappointed with the ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    My brother is bored to tears by Motorsport, but found that series fascinating. As did I.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Just finished The Undoing. Good show, well acted, but I was disappointed with the ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of shows seem to not stick the landing despite having strong stories. Sharp Objects, Devs, Watchmen, and Lovecraft Country all come to mind. Though Lovecraft Country was still an excellent series and Devs is certainly worth watching. I think both shows fall into the same endgame trap, though.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

12. Likes mlcor liked this post