Likes Likes:  1,057
Page 185 of 277 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2763

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Watch second season of Hanna. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just watch a couple of episodes of that but the First series so don't tell to much

Also watch or should I say re watch an old favourite watch the second series of due south
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Watch second season of Hanna. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Saw it dropped--looking forward to watching it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    Just watch a couple of episodes of that but the First series so don't tell to much

Also watch or should I say re watch an old favourite watch the second series of due south
    Those first two seasons of Due South are excellent. Love that show.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Third episode of Perry Mason just keeps getting better and better. Damn I love this show. I hope it finishes strong.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    If you look like Brad Pitt you can wear whatever the hell you like.

Well, I thought this one would be silly in the extreme, and fluffy, but I started watching Warrior Nun on Netflix. And yes, it is a bit fluffy and silly, but it's also pretty good in terms of characters and even interesting philosophical questions. The young Portugese actress, Alba Baptista, is very good. She reminds me a lot of Ellen Page in the movie Juno.

A guilty pleasure, perhaps, but I'm liking it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Well, I thought this one would be silly in the extreme, and fluffy, but I started watching Warrior Nun on Netflix. And yes, it is a bit fluffy and silly, but it's also pretty good in terms of characters and even interesting philosophical questions. The young Portugese actress, Alba Baptista, is very good. She reminds me a lot of Ellen Page in the movie Juno.

Based on a comic book that, well, let’s just say piqued the interest of teenage me, but would likely not have been met with the same inquisitiveness by my mother, just basing it off the covers. Oh comic books, where everything is ceaselessly sexy, even the nuns.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

I watched that last week, and I agree with your sentiments. The ending though.....

On the second season of Hanna now. It's like if Jason Bourne was a 16 year old girl .

Just finished Perry Mason. I'm very glad I stuck with it, as the show got better with each episode. I will admit that once they got to the courtroom, it got a bit unrealistic. Once upon a time I was a trial lawyer in the US, and I can tell you that some of the antics pulled by counsel on both sides would have resulted in more consequences than a breezy "Withdrawn" from the counsel in question. But that's true of every courtroom show I've ever seen. If they played it like real life, it would be unspeakably boring.

I like the sound of the Perry Mason show, need to find out if it’s on over here.

Late to the party, but I’m really enjoying The Umbrella Academy. It’s inventive and fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk