Likes Likes:  1,092
Page 182 of 286 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2851

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

"Laurel Canyon" on Epix was a very pleasant jaunt. It's about the history of an area outside of LA where the early 60's musicians gravitated towards. Zappa, The Byrds, The Doors, CSNY, etc. - we enjoyed it immensely.

2. Likes tribe125 liked this post
    Finally getting round to watching Killing Eve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    "Laurel Canyon" on Epix was a very pleasant jaunt. It's about the history of an area outside of LA where the early 60's musicians gravitated towards. Zappa, The Byrds, The Doors, CSNY, etc.

Not to mention -

Name:  165635E4-B9C2-4F7A-AF33-6E3BF62E217C.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  36.3 KB

6. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Name:  Screenshot_20200613-231328_YouTube.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  57.8 KBLove the film Bullitt , watching g it tonight but always makes me smile in the car chase when they go down the steep hill past the green Beetle FOUR times !!
    First car I ever owned 55 years ago was the same model and the same shade green
    Last edited by shameless; Jun 13, 2020 at 10:14 PM.

8. Likes Raza, geoffbot liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I watched Vast of the Night yesterday. Very good, tension filled indie movie. The ending was a bit of a letdown, but overall a very promising movie by a debut filmmaker. It takes a little while to get going, but once it does, it really gets going.

B+
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20200613-231328_YouTube.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  57.8 KBLove the film Bullitt , watching g it tonight but always makes me smile in the car chase when they go down the steep hill past the green Beetle FOUR times !!
    First car I ever owned 55 years ago was the same model and the same shade green
    My desire for a mustang is becoming problematic. I dream of a 60s model and watch loads of restorations.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

11. Likes gnuyork, shameless liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    My desire for a mustang is becoming problematic. I dream of a 60s model and watch loads of restorations.
    Classic Mustangs are great, but I want a Shelby GT350 or Shelby GT350R.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

13. Likes shameless liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Classic Mustangs are great, but I want a Shelby GT350 or Shelby GT350R.

Saturday evening while we were driving back from the Lake on I-95 getting ready to exit for our house I was reminded that just because you can afford a car does not make you capable of driving it. One of these, in this exact color, must have been weaving between lanes in excess of 150mph. I was doing the posted 70mph in the far right lane with my signal on to turn into the exit lane once I arrived at it held mostly by traffic. As I started to go over after checking all my mirror which were clear. After I completed my merge about two seconds later, I noticed something flash in my mirrors, and I looked into the rear view mirror. Here came this thing barreling around from behind other cars a few lanes over. I guess he though his speed could to go around anything? Then I see all four wheel wells and brakes pouring out smoke and the car had snapped sideways. I floored the gas and he just missed the back end as the car spun around 2-3 times. I was happy to park the car three minutes later in the garage. I have no clue where he thought he was going? This kind of thing belongs only on a race track.
    Last edited by Samanator; Jun 15, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Finished season two of Homecoming last night. Not sure why I bothered, it started poorly and never got any better. Janelle Monáe is a terrific musician, but as an actress, not so much. The script didn't do her (or anyone else) any favors, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Finished season two of Homecoming last night. Not sure why I bothered, it started poorly and never got any better. Janelle Monáe is a terrific musician, but as an actress, not so much. The script didn't do her (or anyone else) any favors, either.
    Homecoming began as a audio drama, and was really cool. The first season of the tv show was lackluster so I passed on the second.