Likes Likes:  1,082
Page 241 of 282 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2812

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Tlou s1e3 is truly excellent
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Tlou s1e3 is truly excellent

Tlou s1e3?

I don’t know if that’s just something else that I’ve never heard of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Tlou s1e3?

I don’t know if that’s just something else that I’ve never heard of.

Season one ep three of Trained Lunatics Over Uzbekistan — the latest political thriller from Central Asian media production studios Löådś of Bøłlôčkš. It’s must see tv of the highest order.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

4. Likes geoffbot, Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post

Season one ep three of Trained Lunatics Over Uzbekistan — the latest political thriller from Central Asian media production studios Löådś of Bøłlôčkš. It’s must see tv of the highest order.
    Correct

Blog Entries
    Finished the third episode of Poker Face.

It’s hard to keep praising this show because it just does everything so well. It’s well acted, tightly written, compelling, and just so good. But it’s not one of those, like Reservation Dogs or Atlanta or Resident Alien or The Resort that continually bends genres to give you something new and unique every time you watch it. Rather, it’s a mix of classic TV shows like the aforementioned Columbo or Murder She Wrote, all put together at the peak of competency and excellence. It’s another example of Rian Johnson showing pure genre mastery. I can’t praise it enough.

Also, if you have Peacock and you haven’t tried out The Resort yet, it’s like 6 episodes and well worth it. Watch it!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

The character/actress in poker face annoys me more than words can describe. Same reason I hated Russian doll.

You guys have let me down.

Blog Entries
    The character/actress in poker face annoys me more than words can describe. Same reason I hated Russian doll.

We all have our personal buggaboos regarding certain actors. It’s visceral in a way that transcends logic yet is inescapable. The tragedy is that it prevents us from enjoying things we otherwise would if not for the offending actor. I can relate as I have a number of such buggaboos. Sadly there isn’t much to be done about it, short of massive ingestion of tranqs. Tant pis mon pôte.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

You don't have to agree with me. I can't make you be right.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Blog Entries

Used to feel the same way about her, but Russian Doll turned me around. And I adore her character in Poker Face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post

We all have our personal buggaboos regarding certain actors. It’s visceral in a way that transcends logic yet is inescapable. The tragedy is that it prevents us from enjoying things we otherwise would if not for the offending actor. I can relate as I have a number of such buggaboos. Sadly there isn’t much to be done about it, short of massive ingestion of tranqs. Tant pis mon pôte.
    Well, if you’re just handing out tranquilizers *hands out, please-sir-can-I-have-some-more style*